We can help you sell your home and realize more money.
Please review "Top 8 for FSBO" page. FSBO's average a higher net when they use a Realtor, even at 6%.
We will help you answer "what is my home worth" so you can realize every penny.
- 1. More Money:
- You net much more money from the sale of your home with professional assistance from a Realtor. Studies conducted by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÃÂÂ® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, demonstrate that a typical FSBO home sold for $145,000, compared to a matching home of the area with similar features and amenities that sells for $175,000ÃÂ with a professional listing agent. This means that even if FSBO had paid a 6-percent commission, they would have received $164,500. A major difference of over $19,000.
- 2. No Contract Confusion:
- Selling a home is complicated. With a Realtor's help, you will have a clear understanding on how to complete various contracts, forms and disclosure statements required in a real estate transaction. After reviewing a list of forms needed to complete a transactionÃ¢ÃÂÂÂÃÂÂÂlead paint disclosure statement, property condition disclosure statement, purchase contract, legal property description, contingency clause addendum this process can be extremely overwhelming & time consuming. According to 2003 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÃÂÂ® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, difficulty with paperwork was the biggest problem FSBOs had in selling a home.
- 3. Time Commitment:
- Often FSBOs don't recognize how many hours a real estate salesperson spends selling a home. Estimate how many hours you have available after time spent at work & with your family. Actual time spent by a realtor selling a home is much more time than you would have available. With so many homes on this market, do you know how to keep a buyer's attention & focus on your home? It takes an average of twelve phone calls & emails before a buyer will decide. Do you have time to correctly follow up with a dozen buyers? Compared to every buyer today, there are dozens of homes. Our expertise gets your home standing head and shoulders above the rest. Let a professional do the competing. Selling a home? Work with an expert
- 4. Expertise:
- Realtors have necessary market knowledge to price a home competitively. You may know what one or two homes near you have sold for, but you don't have access toÃÂ a wide number of comps a realtor has or market knowledge to adjust pricing. This is key to successfully selling a home. According to the 2003 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÃÂÂ® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, setting the right price wasÃÂ a third most difficult problem FSBOs had in selling a home.
- 5. Being Objective:
- Realtors can be objective, handle criticism around selling a home and focus on how well homes suit a particular buyer. All owners have emotional attachments to their homes and will emphasize features they consider most desirable during a showing. However, with a trained professional, Realtors are more attuned to a buyers' needs and able to highlight a home's features that have the most appeal to each buyer. Selling a home is an art. When questioning "what is my home worth?" we understand you want more net, but with selling a home it must be priced correctly to sell at all, or in your needed time frame.
- 6. Financing:
- Realtors can assess buyers' ability to afford property & help them locate best places to obtain financing. Often buyers, especially inexperienced ones, rely onÃÂ a real estate salesperson to help them obtain a mortgage. Realtors are more experienced in pre-qualifying buyers so that they will not make an offer on a home they cannot afford. The complexity of mortgage financing, especially now, can seem impossible without an expert.
- 7. Negotiation:
- Realtors know how to negotiate & overcome objections. Balancing offers and counteroffers, as well as handling many of the contingencies that usually accompany real estate transactions, can be frustrating and frightening for FSBOs. Realtors have necessary ability to compile statistics on what percentage of the listing price they typically sell a home for and negotiate to get to a best price. "What is my home worth?" There's market value, but having an expert Realtor when selling a home will help you realize a larger net.
- 8. Getting the Transaction Closed:
- Realtors can get a transaction closed. Many FSBOs think that once the purchase agreement is signed, their work selling a home is over. But that isn't true. Many more tasks must be completed before closing like a home inspection, termite inspection, title insurance, building permits for improvements, & so forth. We take the complicated diligence out of selling a home for you.
Selling a Home "what is my home worth?"
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation. Find out what your home is worth.* Your information will never be shared with any third party.